Monday, April 7, 2014

I remember you.

 24th March 2014 commemorates the day I finally graduate from Chiba University with a Bachelor in Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology. Sound fancy, huh? Trust me, it wasn't easy.



 I can still remember the first day I got to Japan. Enduring the cold, the constant battle of having to do everything on your own. But this 4 years has taught me nothing but determination. Determination in whatever you do. For its is true; that when you put your mind to something, nothing is impossible.

 I thank my family and friends for all the support, love, and encouragement. There have been numerous occasions where I have called up some of my friends to just de-stress and relieve myself from all the pressure. Everybody was always there when I needed them.

 But, there is someone who deserves more than just a thank you from me. My late Mama deserved to be here with me to celebrate. Sadly, she is not. She was the one who pushed me out of her womb and let me breathe the air of the world. The world is many things Mother, many you did not have time to teach me. But I am learning. As much as I dedicate my 4 years of hard work to you, I dedicate the rest of my experience after this to you also. For without you Mother, I would not be here. I miss you and I pray to see you once more again. I know you will be waiting for me. And when that time comes, we will talk about all the glorifying days of my student life, my career, my family, and many more like as if you were never really gone in the first place.

 Everything I do, I do it for you.

 Lately, it has started once again to feel hard without you around. Especially now. When we both need your guidance so much. But I know you are with us. Everyday. Every second. Every time. Close to our hearts. I hope you pray the best for us.


"They say have courage, and I'm trying to. "


No comments:

Post a Comment