Friday, April 18, 2014

Passenger.

 Woke up early today to a heavy heart.

 Its just one of those days..you know? Sigh.

 So I found myself finishing Tuesdays With Morrie....again. I never knew the book could move me in such a way. Maybe I just wish there was a 'Morrie' out there for me to teach me every Tuesday about life and death.

I bought the book way when I was too young to comprehend the meaning of it all. How can you be 18, and already wonder about how to live life until your death? I was 18, clueless, careless in love and all I wanted was the next thing every young girl wanted. I remember reading it back then and thinking it was an awful book. Borrring. Nexttttttt. Then again, back then my genre of reading was more on Chick-lit so I'm actually at awe in how I even managed to pick up this book at that age. But I've grown older, and wiser I hope. And apparently, this book was just what I needed.

Sidenote:

 Was browsing through Youtube, and found Boyce Avenue's version of  'Let Her Go'. Ergh. This song. The lyrics. I just cannot. Oh dear God, my heart is heavy again.


"Dreams come slow, and they go so fast." 

No comments:

Post a Comment