Friday, August 16, 2013

Kids do the darnest things #1


 So I had a skype session with the family yesterday night. First time we skype-ed since Raya. It was good to see familiar faces. 
 So while I was talking to Mama, she suddenly started laughing and saying " look at Mikhail". I, of course being the overly obsessed big sister that just had to observe my little brother's every movement (-oh dear God I hope I'm not like this when I have my own children); insisted that Mama move the laptop screen so I could see what he was doing. 

With technology, distance is no longer a barrier, my friend. Hahahaha

 And so Mikhail was doing this;


 Apparently Mikhail had taken Papa's reading glasses and started to imitate Papa studying. He even acted like there was a laptop in front of him and started pressing the buttons on the keyboard in mid-air like this:




Mikhail's good. Papa types exactly like that! Hahahaha



I just can't wait to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment