Friday, May 23, 2014

Fair/Unfair

 I am so tired.

 So tired of people wanting to make decisions for me. Let alone people who have already made their decisions, for me. That one's even worst.

 Do people not realize that I also have a say in everything?
 That I also have a right to defend myself?
     To say what I think is right and to decide what I think is appropriate for myself?

 I am so tired.

 I get A, and people say B. I do B, and then people tell me to go get C.

 Everybody is being really unfair. I get how life is unfair and all. But it is only unfair when our hands are tied behind our backs and our mouths are shut with duct tape. That is how the term, "Life is unfair" is supposed to be played out. When the inevitable happens.

 But my hands are not tied, and my mouth is free to speak on its own. I have a say, a right, a decision that I can stand up and fight for, and to have it taken away from my every existence is just..disappointing.

 And at the end of it, you expect me to be content with everything that you have decided?
 How is all of this; supposed to be fair to me?


Who made you king of anything, anyways?

"All my life, I've tried to make everybody happy while I just hurt and hide, waiting for someone to tell me it's my turn to decide" 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment