Saturday, May 17, 2014

Betray?

What's the matter with us humans? When will we ever learn that once you lie, the truth will come biting back sooner or later.

I don't like to be lied to. Especially when it involves something and someone I love.

You didn't have to lie..
We could have just found something better..

And when I finally confronted you in the car, you stayed quiet without an explanation. Do you have any idea what you've done to us? What you've put me through? The guilt I have to live with? The pain I have to go through; because of your mistake?

Having to live with your lie, and you letting me to take the blame is just...dissapointing.

Why do I always end up being the victim?
When I am always the one who is willing to do everything for everyone.

...Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment