Thursday, September 18, 2014

I've been working for almost 3 months now.

I didn't really choose Emerio as the place to spread my wings; but it came at a time when I was at my lowest and anything besides staying at home was better.

And after 3 months, Emerio has really taught me a lot. I've gained experience of working on shifts, with the Japanese, and also I've learnt the many quirks working people have.

But...that's it.

I can't talk about working in Emerio so passionately as I've watched my bestfriend talk about his work everytime we meet up. And somehow, I have envied him and have tried to vicariously lived through his passion.

And after our long talk last night; which was one we haven't had for in such a long time, he made me realize how much I've actually strayed from who I am deep inside.

I've been so caught up in being emotionally torn apart, that I've actually lost sight of the true me.

For people who know me, they know well that I don't like to do things when it doesn't involve passion.

I can't say how long I'll be staying in Emerio, and I don't even know what I'll do next.

But i do realize, like what my bestfriend said to me last night; that to achieve happiness I have to fulfill my desires first.

Some soul-searching is on the way.


 And to my best friend who stayed up with me until 2 AM just to remind me of the person I once envisioned myself to be; Thank You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment