Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy one year!

This post is definitely long overdue, and I can't believe I forgot to write about it together in my last entry. Then again, it deserves its own post so here goes;

 We celebrated our one year together last 27th August. It was good that I was home for the celebration. We couldn't come up with any good ideas as to what to do for our one year celebration. So we figured, what a better way to celebrate our one year than to actually re-live our first date.

So we went to Chilli's!




Ugh, god. Buffalo wings! So delicious. He had beef quesadillas (which by the way I actually google-d on how to eat since they had so many condiments, I just didn't know what to do with), while I had a plate of lamb shoulder with the best mashed potatoes ever.

 The happy couple and my bowl of chicken bones haha

 I was so blessed to be home for our anniversary just because I know how much it means to him considering how we only get to see each other every 6 months. He has been such a good and loving boyfriend for the past year, and so understanding. Not every man is up to the challenge of LDR (read: long distance relationship) and after what I had been through, I never really thought I could deal with another LDR. But he soared through and showed me the wonders of it all and I'm just really glad to have him by my side. 

Cheers, love

I can't wait for our next celebration and all the other ones after that.

It's always been you, hasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment