Sunday, December 2, 2012

A sense of clarity.

Cinta bukan mengajar kita lemah tetapi membangkitkan kekuatan. Cinta bukan mengajar kita menghinakan diri tetapi menghembuskan kegagahan. Cinta bukan melemahkan semangat tetapi membangkitkan semangat. -Hamka

 I find strength in the lines and bars of a song, a poem, and even in a quote.

 Just when I was starting to lose hope; to feel empty again after such a long time, I opened up the box and these words appeared before my eyes;
'Cinta bukan mengajar kita lemah tetapi membangkitkan kekuatan.'

 I found my clarity, baby. 

 Breaking down is the easy part. The hard part is getting back up again. There's always gonna be something that's gonna tear my soul apart. There's always gonna be something that will tear down my confidence. But to what extent am I gonna let it bother me? Will I walk away? Or will I stand tall by you, and fight along side with you?

The me that I've become to know is so much more stronger than this. And I've known it for the past 3 months, no, make that for the past 4 years; as long as I have you by my side, I'll be standing up fine. As long as I have you by my side. As long as you're by my side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment