Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Remember when?

Remember when Facebook was a platform where we could just catch up and spontaneously just say 'Hi, how are you?' on people's walls?

So, just out of curiosity, whatever happened to that?

I woke up today and went on Facebook just to see how my Facebook people are doing and it got really disturbing 'cause as I scrolled down I saw a lot of harsh words, anger, and a lot of slandering involved between a friend of mine and someone she knew. Obviously, they were fighting about something. Being nosy me, I just had to figure out what was going on! It didn't take long, or it wasn't really that hard to begin with considering my friend; lets call her 'A', put up pictures of the other person's; lets call her 'B', Facebook status updates and apparently one of her blog entries. And that, kind of threw me off. I mean, it seemed sassy at first but then it just turned into something so mean I just couldn't comprehend. So apparently B said something on her blog and A thought/thinks it was about her and......everything else is history.

I don't know who is at fault here but I really think A just went overboard.

Please, before you go off and attack someone like that on Facebook without any proof and evidence, just stop to think about it. You're not really making yourself look like the better person here. This hasn't really been the first time I've seen stuff like this on Facebook. Yes, its your own 'space' where you get to write/like/share everything that tickles your fancy. But still, no matter how private you make it to be, it is still a public space. And you showing people your dark side of things by getting pissed off ticked off like that really doesn't make you seem like a person I'd randomly wanna go up to and say 'Hi! How are you?'

Ladies,




 ....and to change the mood, A CERTAIN SOMEONE IS COMING HOME IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!! *fireworks*


CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment