Thursday, April 7, 2011

A place in this world.

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world.
-Taylor Swift

So do you like your job? So is college treating you well? So how is high school? So are you happy with your life? So are you settled with the life you have right now? So are you happy with the decisions you've made in life?

The job has a good pay, so i'm good. College can be a pain sometimes, but i'm getting through it. High school is just plain, high school. I think I am? I'm going with the flow. I like to believe so.


Questions which I think, no one will ever have the answer to. Answers which I think, has been amazingly synchronized with our minds. So, how's life treating you?


No comments:

Post a Comment